Income Report November
0. Some notes
CH = Commit Happiness
LHC = Life of a Hippie CEO
With goalsetting and planning my month, I try to come up with goals that a) seem achievable or feel okay to surrender to the universe and b) would mean that by the end of the month, my business would be in a distinctively different place than it is now.
1. November Check-in
Revenue: €1802,- (!!!!)
- My affirmation e-course (1 sale): €25
- Inner joy e-course (1 sale): €77
- Self-love e-course (1 sale): €149
- Meditation bundles (43 sales): €1551
- ConvertKit: €75
- Hosting, payment system, Amazon AWS: about €30
- Ipad keyboard: €62
- 5767 Visits at CH (+?)
- 62 Visits at LHC (+?)
- 3178 Newsletter CH (-49)
- 2808 Subscribers at CH Youtube (+?)
- 390 Facebookgroup members CH (+54)
- 655 Facebook Likes CH (+31)
- 51 Pinterest followers CH (+1)
- 37 Newsletter LHC (+0)
- The first part of the month I didn’t really do much, still in need of a break after everything that had happened in October.
- Then halfway the month I decided to launch a meditation bundle on Commit Happiness. I was talking with my mastermind buddy Julia who said: ‘Maybe you’re thinking too complicated. People find your work because they want to meditate, maybe they just want meditations.’
I was very sceptic, but the launch ended up being my most successful yet! And creating the two meditation bundles took me about one quarter of the time a course takes me.
- Earning more than €1000 in a month for the first time made a huge impact on me! I feel so much more motivated, instead of resentful. I feel more like a “real” entrepreneur now, mostly towards my family and friends. It feels like a strong evidence that in the future I will be able to create an income from my company.
- I started with doing the weekly dinners again. The first week I didn’t earn anything, meaning we had to eat in a dark and cold park since it’s wintertime :”)
- I participated in the live round of the Lucky Bitch Money Bootcamp. Wow, what an experience! I didn’t have much expectations beforehand, but it was so much more powerful than when I did it on my own earlier this year! I really felt supported by the group energy, and I think that part of my successful month is because of all the forgiveness work I did in the bootcamp.
Income goal: €200,-
Wohoo, I finally smashed an income goal! :D If I had known I would launch I would probably have set my income goal at €400-700, so it still feels like a great accomplishment :)
- This month I really noticed how much I had grown in launching. I’ve never felt so at ease while doing a webinar. This made it a little less painful to have so many “unsuccessful” launches under my belt. I could see that they had helped me prepare for this moment, and I owe a part of the success to all the practice with other launches.
I really think it’s never too early to launch because if it flops, you still gain so much experience. (And I’m happy that I had all my awkward moment when there were just a handful of people watching, instead of thousands!)
- What also made a big difference for me this month, was that I overcame 1) my aversion of selling and 2) my urge to overdeliver/perfectionate. After all the work I put in Commit Happiness last year and seeing not that many results, I was so done with it! I used to feel like I had to offer everything for free and was egoistic for trying to sell.
This month I said goodbye to that believe and decided that this is MY company, and I make the rules about whether or not something is free. OH MY GOD what was this liberating! Why didn’t I do it sooner? :))
- Combined with that, I was inspired by Amy Porterfields question: “What would this look like, if I let it be easy?” That question was what guided me through the whole process of creating + marketing the meditation bundles.
And in the end, I realized that no one was bothered by me being less of a perfectionist! People don’t notice every single piece of work you put into something… you just have to make sure you pick the essential parts to put your efforts in.
- I have so many :D My first €1500+ month, my first 4-figure launch, all the blocks I overcame, introduced two new products, did my most successful + flowing webinar so far.
- I was also able to check off a lot of my “passive income bucket list” points: I made money while I was eating out. I made money while I was sleeping. I made money while I was making love. I made money while I was drunk (celebrating my launch :)). And I made a sale while I was doing groceries; bringing in more money than I had spent at the grocery store! Ha!
- Oh and I want to give myself some credit for going totally overboard with how much I celebrated my success haha… I realized it was a weird believe that things could only be celebrated once, and instead chose to enjoy my success again and again. (I believe this only makes me motivated to bring in more success!) Some of the things I did were: eating out, taking a nice bath, drinking cocktail wine, buying The. Most. Beautiful. Peacock. Ever. and gifting toys to my inner child.
- Then last but not least: I found back a lot of joy in my work! This was partly because I was receiving so much money/experiencing success. But also… well because of something different but I’m not sure what it is, haha. I think it helped that I did a lot of inner work. And it just feels as if I found back some sort of effortless flow in my work. It feels lighter.
2. December Intentions
Didn’t find the motivation for a dreamboard.
My action-focused goals for this month:
- Create a new welcome video voor CH.
- Update/redo the about page.
- Do some other website maintenance (I have a long list of things that I wanted to do for almost half a year now…).
- Fill out Leonie Dawsons’ Shining Year workbooks.
- Upload at least two meditations to Youtube.
- Create the space to start writing my book.
What is the income you want to make this month?
€200,- if I don’t launch/do anything special.
I’m still in doubt if I want to offer a meditation subscription service. If I do, my income goal will be €300,-
How could you get this number?
It’s all passive income… And although I have found back my joy for setting an income goal, I don’t want to focus on it too much.