0. Some notes
CH = Commit Happiness
LHC = Life of a Hippie CEO
With goalsetting and planning my month, I try to come up with goals that a) seem achievable or feel okay to surrender to the universe and b) would mean that by the end of the month, my business would be in a distinctively different place than it is now.
1. May Check-in
- My new e-course on self-love (4 sales): €500,-
- Courses that Convert: €787
- List Builders Lab: €260
- VillaForum (co-working break): €200,-
- And some fees for my payment system + hosting, less than €5,- all-together.
- 3073 Visits at CH (+1042)
- 127 Visits at LHC (-18)
- 442 CH accounts (+62)
- 814 Newsletter CH (+148)
- 1381 Subscribers at CH Youtube (+211)
- 384 Facebook Likes CH (+19)
- 27 Pinterest followers CH (+1)
- 34 Newsletter LHC (+3)
- Launched my new e-course about self-love.
- Launched a Facebook group for Commit Happiness to engage more with my tribe.
- I went on a co-working break at VillaForum, which was a great experience – although I wasn’t as productive as I’d hoped. The organizer of the event invited me to join next time as the meditation teacher! :D
- Ready for some crazy news? My sister fell in love with a millionaire who wants to invest in/donate to our Commit Happiness retreat house BIG time! The deal isn’t closed yet and we will take about a year to explore this opportunity, but we’ve never been this close to making our dream a reality!! This gave me so much more confidence in the power of manifesting.
Launch goals: €300.-, €700,-, €2000,-
:D :D :D I am SO happy that I (fucking finally) reached my soft launch goal! When I was at €250,- midway the launch, I just couldn’t feel happy with it. But I made two more sales on cart close day and it changed everything for me, on an emotional level. €500,- feels so much more awesome… No longer am I making a few hundreds with my company… I’m getting somewhere! If I can get to €500,-, it feels possible to get to €1000,- one day – and if I could make that much money my whole world changes, as it would be the minimum amount I need to live from.
Launch my e-course about self-love.
Nailed it! :) You can read about the details of my launch in this post.
Have at least 100 registrants for my webinar, and I’m going to aim for 200.
What a happy month, I also reached this goal! I had 150 webinar registrants in total, which is an amazing amount considering my last webinar (just two months ago) had 60 registrants.
- I got a lot more insight in my difficulty with selling, especially writing sales letters. I tried to imagine how I would write my sales letters if I new for certain that there were people my list who would benefit from my course. That gave such a different perspective, which made my creativity flow again!
- I did my second webinar in Portugal, because of a spontaneous trip to my sister – payed for by her rich lover!! It felt good to do something crazy and feel alive again, but I had been too optimistic about it not effecting my work. Next time I do a launch, I want to set really strong boundaries and not travel at all. I’m pretty certain I would have done a better job and had more sales if my attention and energy wasn’t spread so thin.
- Do you remember last months’ dreamboard, where the energy of the Queen came visiting me? Well, I really stepped into her energy this month!
Instead of only writing my mailing list and then leaning back and just wishing for 100 webinar sign-ups, I automatically entered an attitude of “I will do what is needed to make 100 sign-ups happen”. Normally I didn’t dare to because I didn’t know what other actions I could take to make that happen. But I noticed that by just deciding that I would do the necessary work, I received more ideas about what I could do!
- I reached out to an influencer in the Commit Happiness niche, and she responed very enthousiastic! We will soon do a Skype call to get to know each other and explore opportunities for collaboration.
- I overcame my fear of an empty webinar (once again) and planned two timeslots for my launch webinars. Both of them had about 30 people show up live so I’m really grateful I took the leap!
- Plus, I had two live sales during the webinar – a new record!
- And I do have to give myself some credit for daring to ask €125,- for my course – which was really scary but contributed to the fact that I had my highest monthly revenue so far!
2. June Intentions
This month’s dreamboard:
This month, I feel it is all about setting up some fundamentals in my business (like sales funnels) that can nurture me during everything else I do in my business. It is also the time to take my need for more support serious, so I’m going to be in a search for accountability buddies and mastermind groups.
What are your goals for this month?
- 1000 Subscribers for Commit Happiness!
- Set up a sales funnel for my affirmation course and my inner joy course.
- Join a mastermind group.
What is the income you want to make this month?
I’d like to make at least €200,- because that would give me the feeling my revenue is actually growing and this month wasn’t just a fluke.
How could you get this number?
Sell 5 Affirmation courses = €125,- total.
Plus one Inner joy course = €77,-
Or do a JV webinar and sell three self-love courses = €225,- for me if we split the revenue.
Both of these ways seem a bit risky… so I think I’m going to shoot for both.
What actions do you need to take to make those numbers & meet your goals?
- Start implementing Listbuilders Lab.
- Add content upgrades to my most popular posts.
- Write a guestpost.
- Send out JV webinar proposels for as long as needed for someone to say yes. (Combo bonus! As it helps me with my income goal + list growth)
- Put up a sales funnel for my affirmation course.
- Announce sales funnel or affirmation course to my list.
- Put up a sales funnel for my inner joy course.
- And if that isn’t enough, I will have to take some extra effort to promote one of my courses/funnels.
- Educate myself on the topic of masterminding.
- Reach out to people until I’ve founded a mastermind group.