0. Some notes
CH = Commit Happiness
LHC = Life of a Hippie CEO
With goalsetting and planning my month, I try to come up with goals that a) seem achievable or feel okay to surrender to the universe and b) would mean that by the end of the month, my business would be in a distinctively different place than it is now.
1. February Check-in
- €47,- from my Commit Happiness e-course (1 sale)
- B-school: $1999,-
- Soul Space membership: $99,-
- And some fees for my payment system + hosting, less than €5,- all-together.
- 1929 Visits at CH (+118)
- 71 Visits at LHC (-9)
- 228 CH accounts (+59)
- 419 Newsletter CH (+126)
- 730 Subscribers at CH Youtube (+166)
- 294 Facebook Likes CH (+32)
- 22 Newsletter LHC (-2)
- Moved to Freiburg!
- Commit Happiness has grown in traffic, but it’s only a fraction of the growth it had in January. I think it’s mostly because of Youtube; our views on there grew about twice as much in January as they did in February. But I can’t really figure out what’s happening or why we grew higher in January. Of course I put in quite some work on Youtube at the end of December, but I thought that would bring in a consistent growth…And then another strange thing: our Youtube subscriptions had a growth that was almost twice AS MUCH as in January! I’m so puzzled here!
- Our mailing list subscriptions have gone down as well, and my tracking skills are not developed enough yet to know for sure if that’s because of less Youtube growth (we still had more views than in January though!). It could also be because I had a successful Facebook promo in Janaury that brought in about 50 people to our mailing list; about the difference in growth. And then, February is 2 days short compared to January.
- I decided to re-launch my Commit Happiness e-course, to bring the Webinars that Convert course into practice and because I want to improve the course so I can feel really proud when someone buys it – instead of slightly uncomfortable.
Have 500 Newsletter subscribers for Commit Happiness.
Whoops, didn’t make it! And to be honest, I completely forgot about this goal for 3 weeks… I was to occupied with moving. I put about one or two hours of effort into growing our mailing list, so taking that into account I’m pretty glad we came as far as 419 people!
Once moved, develop a new Miracle Morning routine.
This is slowly starting to happen! I think I’ll write a separate blogpost about my morning routine some day!
- I re-realized the importance of a morning ritual and my fun productivity method! My first working days after the move were completely terrible!
- I also realized how valuable it was to follow my heart and move to this new house. I start to feel more and more at peace here. Everything I do feels easier: I’m happier, I slightly overflow with creative ideas, I eat vegan more often, I do household chores with less effort (although there’s a bigger space to keep clean!), I meditate more often. It’s magic! And I actually believe it is because this house is so aligned with my soul :D I can’t wait to see what happens once I’ve really settled in here!
- I made 1 sale without putting in extra effort! And the best thing was… I made that sale while I was doing LSD! That’s even better than earning money while you sleep, hihi :)
- I sent out a very personal CH-newsletter. This was great in the first place because I barely send out newsletters, but also because I got so many positive reactions! I’ve never had people respond to my mailings before, and this time about ten people did. I think it’s very valuable that I did something that engaged people, and that I was intimate enough to make them feel like I would appreciate their reaction.
- Someone lovely contacted me because of my Shining Biz + Life review. She had actually found me through Google and said that if she’d sign up, she’d go through my link as a thank you for the detailed review. Whoooho! She didn’t sign up so far, but it still feels like a massive win!
2. March Intentions
What are your goals for this month?
- Have 500 Newsletter subscribers for Commit Happiness – we’re just going to try another round!
- Practice webinars by re-lauching my CH e-course.
- Implement B-school if I have any time left.
What is the income you want to make this month?
This one is going to be more detailed than usually! I got inspired by James Wedmore who said he always sets 3 goals for his launch. One that is so easy he should go out of business if he doesn’t make it, one that’s in the middle and one shiny dreamy this-would-be-amazing goal. (Those are my words by the way, not his :P).
So, my easy goal is to sell 5 courses which means about €235,- in total, which is already quite a stretch to be honest. But because I made 3 sales in my previous launch, I wanted to set something that was a little higher. I’m in NO WAY going to blame myself if I don’t reach this goal.
My middle goal is €470,- aka 10 sales, and my epic goal is €940,- by making 20 sales.
How could you get this number?
Re-launch my e-course ;) For now, I don’t want to focus on other ways to make money: this needs my full attention.
What actions do you need to take to make those numbers & meet your goals?
I have to improve my e-course, create a webinar and promote my webinar. Those all contain a lot of steps that would be too much to share here. I’ll write a blogpost about my launching though!
How will you reward yourself when you get there?
Whether I get there or not, after the launching I’m going to do absolutely nothing for at least two days :)