#40 – Frustrations about Virtual Summits + Creating Weekly Content
In this sharing video I talk about:
- Living in a mental hospital :’D
- Missing an audience here on Life of a Hippie CEO
- Feeling let down by some people I am collaborating with in my virtual summit
- Resistence to creating consistent weekly content
Make a difference in YOUR biz!
- It's often comfortable to be vague about what you'd like someone else to do when you collaborate with them. But be sure to clearly ask for what you want, so that you feel the right to talk about it if someone, later, doesn't keep their part of the deal.