#39 – My Self-doubt after €450,- in Refunds
In this sharing video I talk about:
- Preparing (and procrastinating…) for my second virtual summit
- Dealing with €450,- in refunds that made me doubt myself
- Annoying customers
- My desire to stop running my Facebook group and do less in my business in general
Make a difference in YOUR biz!
- What can you stop doing in your business that you actually don't like? Make your own "Fuck everthing" list! Remember that you do NOT have to do everything and be everywhere to have a successful business!
- Dealing with a refund yourself? It's a rite of passage, and in time I have been able to help a lot of people with the course that I got 3 refunds for in 1 week. It's not nessecarily about ourselves or the value of our work. (But do ask for some feedback among your refund appliers, and see if they have a point.)